- GST future looms at election?
- Students using performance drugs?
- Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply
- The Stir: Alien or a deformed child?
- Sydney rail timetable changes ahead
- Help 'Save Our Sons'
- 2UE at Matthew Pearce Public School
- Lee Kernaghan: Flying with the King
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Packer picks Barangaroo design It looks frail, theres no sense of permanence and its a bit poofy. Basically, it looks crap. more
- CARMEN on Asylum seeker cost out of control? I fully agree with Bikinis not Burkas SOLUTION to this very unwelcome problem....IT MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Thomson to contest as independent Mentored friend and confidant of JuLia Gillard and now a so called Independent Craig Thomson is loaded with "Labor values" ... more
- Sandra M on Thomson to contest as independent He's as good as a dozen damned vacancies this joker. I trust the court hearing of the long line of charges is not delayed ... more
- Mick on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock I have to say Paul. You made yourself look ignorant by not even letting this bloke explain. I agree with what he said and ... more
- Peter on Labor handouts uncovered in Budget It's been found, everybody knows what it is going to be used for, Simple - Quarantine it till after the election. more
- Peter on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This subject will still be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get somebody with the BALLS to say enough is ... more
- paulo on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock Israel has broken more UN resolutions than any other!The USA always vetos anything against Israel.So we should all be on the ... more
- Robert on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This problem lies squarely at the feet of the labour goons and their anti-Australian agenda. If they love 'asylum seekers' ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 5G: download a movie in a second Faster on fiber optic and no distance restrictions and no peak volume problems! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Is Australia a fair country? The Federal Government is unfair to us fair dinkum Aussies! Muslim Colonits first Aussies last! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Easy solution build a Refugee camp in the middle of Western Australia, provide food, water, tents and long drops, (the same ... more
- Terrence on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock 70 years after Palestinians were so cruelly uprooted and dispossessed from their lands to create a country for the Zionists ... more
- Terrence on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Well, you have been saying these things for months now until you have exhausted all the superlatives. The only thing you ... more
- lyndal on Palmer party: is he really serious? He is such a goose, he tried to bribe the LNP and couldnt, so he picked up his bat and ball and went mad more
- Robert on Who are Sydney's worst drivers? Part of Sydney already on its way to third world status. No surprises there. Once again thanks for nothing to all the idiots ... more
- Egon on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Don't worry the tears she is showing are only crocodile tears and are part of the ceremony more
- Keith A Tudor on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Another well performed deceitful act Jul-liar Eileen Gillard. And don't feel any sympathy for yourself you damned fool ... more
- jim on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates GILLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!The two are incompatable more
- Franco on Palmer party: is he really serious? Morrison is worried Palmer may eat into Abutt's big business support base. more
Why not move to the bush?
Should the scheme to encourage Sydneysiders to make a tree or sea change be scrapped. Two Murrays question why fewer than 700 grants have given and what's stopping people moving to the bush.
The relocation grants were originally offered to those who sold their metropolitan home - which included Sydney, the Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong and the Blue Mountains - and bought an existing home in the country for up to $600,000.
However, in December last year the government was forced to extend the program because of lack of interest, and the grants were also offered to those who wanted to build their own homes.
Of the people who took up the grant, 210 moved not from Sydney, but from Newcastle, the Illawarra, Central Coast and Blue Mountains, the information obtained by the opposition showed.
The government had hoped 10,000 people would take up the grants over the four-year life of the program.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Apart from this, mothers ought to stick to various other conditions also. These include a high school level or maybe any comparable accreditation. The other vital prerequisites are a applicable ss #, a proof regarding United States citizenship, plus a sound reason. Housing grants for unmarried mothers are also available for single moms, and so they appear in various sorts. The essential necessity of your children is usually a house, and being a single mother you can reduce your burden of everyday expenditures via registering for a housing grant.Sara N. Bassham Sunday 10 June, 2012 - 1:10 AM
I live just outside of bowral fuel is more expensive,electricty,telephone are more expensive.If you need any goverment services unless you are in a regional centre you will have to travel.if get really sick heart attack etc you will be shipped to sydney.Cancer or any other pernicous disease you will have to go to sydney. Life in the country unfortunately between utilities banks are closing and state and federal goverments will treat you with contempt and disdain and basically ignore until surprise surprise election time then you will be conned and scammed once againjag Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 10:32 AM
Only thing that is stopping me is work. There needs to be a central place that you can look at what work is out there and what skills you need to do the jobs available.Angela Wednesday 6 June, 2012 - 11:03 PM