- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Why should we pay politicians more?
Political lurks and perks have been wound back some so John Stanley looks at the reasonable rise in pay for MPs. Should they be paid more, and does the office of Prime Minister deserve a better pay package?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
how and where did the politician increase their productivity and what conditions did they loose.
The extreme hypocrisy when they are only offering federal public servants 2.5-3% but only if increase their productivity and loose working conditions.
LABOR SOUNDS and acts just Liberals but they are being real men and want to sack 12,000 people and hurt how many families in the processjag Monday 5 December, 2011 - 2:50 PM
Sounds like the tribal drums are beating for a revolution!
No wonder they took the guns off us.
They are scared because of what they are doing to us!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing. Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:01 PM
Kevin Rudd winds it back and Gillard winds it foward. As bad as the last party was.Pam B Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 12:33 PM
Did the Liberal mp's reject the payrise?Steve Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 11:05 AM
They are not worth feeding. They are just lazy critters in every way. The mess made by Rudd, Gillard and Brown and their rotten cohorts is there for all to see. A disgraceful rorted expensive mess that will take damned years to correct! We taxpayers pay more than peanuts for them and what do we get, simple low lifes educated at nothing else but rorting!Sam Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:03 AM
The reported pay rise for these utterly incompetent labor party/green party and turncoat creeps is nothing but another rort. They have utterly stuffed our country right across the three cardinal areas of government which are 1. Administration 2. Policy and 3. Finance. They have singularly and wantonly stuffed these principal areas and the evidence is there for all to see. Sack them do away with them please. Time is running out.JUstin J Saturday 3 December, 2011 - 9:34 PM