- Should we present our ID to vote?
- Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic
- Wicked musical returns to Sydney
- Drivers oblivious to their surrounds
- Man arrested in Melbourne raids
- Matt Moran on cooking for spring
- When to report a traffic bingle?
- Sydney's long hot fire season ahead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
Why should we pay politicians more?
Political lurks and perks have been wound back some so John Stanley looks at the reasonable rise in pay for MPs. Should they be paid more, and does the office of Prime Minister deserve a better pay package?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
how and where did the politician increase their productivity and what conditions did they loose.
The extreme hypocrisy when they are only offering federal public servants 2.5-3% but only if increase their productivity and loose working conditions.
LABOR SOUNDS and acts just Liberals but they are being real men and want to sack 12,000 people and hurt how many families in the processjag Monday 5 December, 2011 - 2:50 PM
Sounds like the tribal drums are beating for a revolution!
No wonder they took the guns off us.
They are scared because of what they are doing to us!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing. Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:01 PM
Kevin Rudd winds it back and Gillard winds it foward. As bad as the last party was.Pam B Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 12:33 PM
Did the Liberal mp's reject the payrise?Steve Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 11:05 AM
They are not worth feeding. They are just lazy critters in every way. The mess made by Rudd, Gillard and Brown and their rotten cohorts is there for all to see. A disgraceful rorted expensive mess that will take damned years to correct! We taxpayers pay more than peanuts for them and what do we get, simple low lifes educated at nothing else but rorting!Sam Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:03 AM
The reported pay rise for these utterly incompetent labor party/green party and turncoat creeps is nothing but another rort. They have utterly stuffed our country right across the three cardinal areas of government which are 1. Administration 2. Policy and 3. Finance. They have singularly and wantonly stuffed these principal areas and the evidence is there for all to see. Sack them do away with them please. Time is running out.JUstin J Saturday 3 December, 2011 - 9:34 PM