- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Why should we pay politicians more?
Political lurks and perks have been wound back some so John Stanley looks at the reasonable rise in pay for MPs. Should they be paid more, and does the office of Prime Minister deserve a better pay package?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
how and where did the politician increase their productivity and what conditions did they loose.
The extreme hypocrisy when they are only offering federal public servants 2.5-3% but only if increase their productivity and loose working conditions.
LABOR SOUNDS and acts just Liberals but they are being real men and want to sack 12,000 people and hurt how many families in the processjag Monday 5 December, 2011 - 2:50 PM
Sounds like the tribal drums are beating for a revolution!
No wonder they took the guns off us.
They are scared because of what they are doing to us!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing. Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:01 PM
Kevin Rudd winds it back and Gillard winds it foward. As bad as the last party was.Pam B Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 12:33 PM
Did the Liberal mp's reject the payrise?Steve Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 11:05 AM
They are not worth feeding. They are just lazy critters in every way. The mess made by Rudd, Gillard and Brown and their rotten cohorts is there for all to see. A disgraceful rorted expensive mess that will take damned years to correct! We taxpayers pay more than peanuts for them and what do we get, simple low lifes educated at nothing else but rorting!Sam Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:03 AM
The reported pay rise for these utterly incompetent labor party/green party and turncoat creeps is nothing but another rort. They have utterly stuffed our country right across the three cardinal areas of government which are 1. Administration 2. Policy and 3. Finance. They have singularly and wantonly stuffed these principal areas and the evidence is there for all to see. Sack them do away with them please. Time is running out.JUstin J Saturday 3 December, 2011 - 9:34 PM