- New NBN plan to save $16 billion
- "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game?
- New science of medical cannabis
- Rewards cards losing you money?
- Close Sydney shops on Boxing Day?
- NBN: what future for Sydney online
- Helipad for Darling Harbor hotel?
- Café shuts doors on barista backlash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
- Cleangirl on What fairness for the average joe? We`ve all read stories of Australian celebrities getting off light for D.U.I. more
- Glenn Castle on Should we scrap school homework? Everybody is winging about our kids not getting enough exercise and outdoor play,our three YOUNG children are stuck inside ... more
- Jack on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? The cover up of CRIMES by the Catholic church is totally obscene.With hypocrites like this evil man in charge, it's ... more
- paulo on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger Muslim leaders have condemned terror but people dont listen!Truth is there are many aussies that are islamaphobic and just ... more
Why should we pay politicians more?
Political lurks and perks have been wound back some so John Stanley looks at the reasonable rise in pay for MPs. Should they be paid more, and does the office of Prime Minister deserve a better pay package?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
how and where did the politician increase their productivity and what conditions did they loose.
The extreme hypocrisy when they are only offering federal public servants 2.5-3% but only if increase their productivity and loose working conditions.
LABOR SOUNDS and acts just Liberals but they are being real men and want to sack 12,000 people and hurt how many families in the processjag Monday 5 December, 2011 - 2:50 PM
Sounds like the tribal drums are beating for a revolution!
No wonder they took the guns off us.
They are scared because of what they are doing to us!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing. Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:01 PM
Kevin Rudd winds it back and Gillard winds it foward. As bad as the last party was.Pam B Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 12:33 PM
Did the Liberal mp's reject the payrise?Steve Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 11:05 AM
They are not worth feeding. They are just lazy critters in every way. The mess made by Rudd, Gillard and Brown and their rotten cohorts is there for all to see. A disgraceful rorted expensive mess that will take damned years to correct! We taxpayers pay more than peanuts for them and what do we get, simple low lifes educated at nothing else but rorting!Sam Sunday 4 December, 2011 - 7:03 AM
The reported pay rise for these utterly incompetent labor party/green party and turncoat creeps is nothing but another rort. They have utterly stuffed our country right across the three cardinal areas of government which are 1. Administration 2. Policy and 3. Finance. They have singularly and wantonly stuffed these principal areas and the evidence is there for all to see. Sack them do away with them please. Time is running out.JUstin J Saturday 3 December, 2011 - 9:34 PM