- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Why we love our democratic system
John Stanley has to eat humble pie as he looks at the recent involvement by the Upper House of Parliament in the WorkCover changes. Here's why having a mandate to govern may mean we still need a house of review.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Does "NEW WORLD ORDER" mean anything,if it doesnt i suggest read up and get an understanding.steve Monday 25 June, 2012 - 5:54 PM
Hahaha if there was any democracy there wouldnt be any multi-culturalism.
Democracy is a joke. There is no democracy. Even the worlds Elite have said we are in a post-democratic era.
Idiots!Robert Sunday 24 June, 2012 - 2:42 PM
John, O'Farrell's thumping majority allows him only to implement those policies he divulged to the electorate PRIOR to the election. It does NOT allow him to do anything he wants. Wiping out one side of politics to give the other a thumping majority, only creates a dictatorship and may turn out to be the biggest mistake the electorate makes, especially when the government effects YOU without telling you their intentions BEFORE the election!!Washington Irving Sunday 24 June, 2012 - 1:43 AM
John the bicameral system has become a sham over time because so many political allsorts refuse to engage with constituents! The voters are the only ones who can change that, by putting dead wood politicians in the street. Edward JamesEdward James Saturday 23 June, 2012 - 11:49 AM
John, just because you have a massive mandate that doesn't give you the right to dump on the plebs from a great height.Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Saturday 23 June, 2012 - 9:10 AM