- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
Wild weather ahead for summer
As the seasons change and we head toward summer, we are told get ready for severe thunderstorms and hail in the coming months. John Stanley finds we can expect wild weather, but what should we do to prepare?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Did you have a favourite Beatle? What was there best song? The song that started it all for The Beatles' celebrates its 50th birthday today. Stuart Bocking reveals the track celebrates a milestone in music.
What was your favourite James Bond flick? Stuart Bocking on the 50th anniversary of the James Bond franchise looks back over the 007 series of actors and ahead to the new film opening in November, Skyfall.
don't worry about the weather gillards carbon tax will fix it.del boy Sunday 7 October, 2012 - 9:02 PM
John Stanley finds we can expect wild weather, but what should we do to prepare?
Pay more Carbon Tax to rapidly cool the earth which will stop storms.
Crops will die but there won't be anymore storms to worry about as we starve to death!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:07 PM
The usual predictable southerly busters-cooling climate change. Could this be "GLOBAL WARMING" taxer Greg Combet blowing in the wind...Ben Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Well if they're going to keep spraying chemicals in the air on a daily basis what else would you expect?Robert Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 1:35 PM