- Was John Howard our best PM?
- Light rail to service Greater West
- Is terrorism behind missing plane?
- Will Crimea be engulfed in war?
- Why is Sydney so expensive?
- Leo Sayer: why he became an Aussie
- Bees buzzing all over Sydney's CBD?
- Ok to leave baby behind on holidays?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
Wild weather ahead for summer
As the seasons change and we head toward summer, we are told get ready for severe thunderstorms and hail in the coming months. John Stanley finds we can expect wild weather, but what should we do to prepare?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Did you have a favourite Beatle? What was there best song? The song that started it all for The Beatles' celebrates its 50th birthday today. Stuart Bocking reveals the track celebrates a milestone in music.
What was your favourite James Bond flick? Stuart Bocking on the 50th anniversary of the James Bond franchise looks back over the 007 series of actors and ahead to the new film opening in November, Skyfall.
don't worry about the weather gillards carbon tax will fix it.del boy Sunday 7 October, 2012 - 9:02 PM
John Stanley finds we can expect wild weather, but what should we do to prepare?
Pay more Carbon Tax to rapidly cool the earth which will stop storms.
Crops will die but there won't be anymore storms to worry about as we starve to death!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:07 PM
The usual predictable southerly busters-cooling climate change. Could this be "GLOBAL WARMING" taxer Greg Combet blowing in the wind...Ben Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Well if they're going to keep spraying chemicals in the air on a daily basis what else would you expect?Robert Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 1:35 PM