- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- Gay marriage: seeking equality?
- Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign?
- Our planet: are things getting better?
- Volunteers deserve our thanks!
- What do you love about Sydney?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
Wild weather ahead for summer
As the seasons change and we head toward summer, we are told get ready for severe thunderstorms and hail in the coming months. John Stanley finds we can expect wild weather, but what should we do to prepare?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Did you have a favourite Beatle? What was there best song? The song that started it all for The Beatles' celebrates its 50th birthday today. Stuart Bocking reveals the track celebrates a milestone in music.
What was your favourite James Bond flick? Stuart Bocking on the 50th anniversary of the James Bond franchise looks back over the 007 series of actors and ahead to the new film opening in November, Skyfall.
don't worry about the weather gillards carbon tax will fix it.del boy Sunday 7 October, 2012 - 9:02 PM
John Stanley finds we can expect wild weather, but what should we do to prepare?
Pay more Carbon Tax to rapidly cool the earth which will stop storms.
Crops will die but there won't be anymore storms to worry about as we starve to death!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:07 PM
The usual predictable southerly busters-cooling climate change. Could this be "GLOBAL WARMING" taxer Greg Combet blowing in the wind...Ben Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Well if they're going to keep spraying chemicals in the air on a daily basis what else would you expect?Robert Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 1:35 PM