- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Will ad campaign deter boat people?
Boat people will be warned they may not be resettled in Australia with a new ad campaign. Brochures, posters and YouTube clips will be used to try and deter asylum seekers from dealing with people smugglers. But will it stop them?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Just how tough a situation faces the people of Syria? John Stanley has an incredible chat with Brian Moller, an Aussie nurse who has been working with Medicins Sans Frontierers in the 'secret hospital' in Syria.
Are we doing the right thing by staying in Afghanistan? With calls from MOs claiming the PM has blood on her hands, Peter Berner speaks with Clive Williams over the path ahead in the war torn country.
Will they stop making us an international embarrassment?Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:55 PM
Could a Government get more breathtakingly stupid than this.Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:54 PM
Instead of an election I think there should be a referendum asking whether Howard should be sent to Afghanistan alone to "stay the course" or Phony Abbott should go with him too. Perhaps Gillard could join them as well to "stay the course".Franco Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 8:22 PM
Yes the very anxious electorate can hardly wait for Juliar's 2013 election campaign slogans, like: "I will smash the people smugglers' model, I will stop the illegal boats coming, I will open off-shore processing on East Timor, there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead, I will stop the petrol companies price gouging and the supermarket grocery rip-offs" etc if you vote for me, Juliar. We have a very peculiar political process, when liar Juliar will get booted out in 2013 for wrecking Australia, then she still gets an extravagant lifetime prime minister's pension, plus plush office facilities and also many cushy highly paid jobs on company boards etc just because she was a dud Labor prime minister, meanwhile the rest of poor battling Australia is completely buggered-up because of Juliar's damage done. I predict Juliar will follow the lousy 2 bobs trail, Bob Hawke and Bob Carr to China, further selling out Australia with a lazy job too in the millionaires factory Macquarie Bank, just like that old bob car, for 30 pieces of silver. Well done to the "young & naive" red "crusader" liar Juliar!!Sean Blake Tuesday 4 September, 2012 - 7:46 PM
Australian politicians must get tough show a hardline approach,but these whinin bitchin cryin humanitarians are so weak,Australia is under attack why dont they understand.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:30 PM
True 'refugees' surely wouldn't have access to the Internet or a wad of money to pay some racketeer to bring them to our shores? Or is this just confirmation of what we all know but the Government and all the rest of the 'bleeding heart club' won't admit, and that is they are not genuine anything, let alone refugees! Brochures, Posters, how will that work, Australia Post? Typical of this useless Government, throw even more money away on yet another idiotic idea! For goodness sake, call an election and let the adults take charge!Susan Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:23 AM