- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Will ad campaign deter boat people?
Boat people will be warned they may not be resettled in Australia with a new ad campaign. Brochures, posters and YouTube clips will be used to try and deter asylum seekers from dealing with people smugglers. But will it stop them?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Just how tough a situation faces the people of Syria? John Stanley has an incredible chat with Brian Moller, an Aussie nurse who has been working with Medicins Sans Frontierers in the 'secret hospital' in Syria.
Are we doing the right thing by staying in Afghanistan? With calls from MOs claiming the PM has blood on her hands, Peter Berner speaks with Clive Williams over the path ahead in the war torn country.
Will they stop making us an international embarrassment?Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:55 PM
Could a Government get more breathtakingly stupid than this.Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:54 PM
Instead of an election I think there should be a referendum asking whether Howard should be sent to Afghanistan alone to "stay the course" or Phony Abbott should go with him too. Perhaps Gillard could join them as well to "stay the course".Franco Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 8:22 PM
Yes the very anxious electorate can hardly wait for Juliar's 2013 election campaign slogans, like: "I will smash the people smugglers' model, I will stop the illegal boats coming, I will open off-shore processing on East Timor, there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead, I will stop the petrol companies price gouging and the supermarket grocery rip-offs" etc if you vote for me, Juliar. We have a very peculiar political process, when liar Juliar will get booted out in 2013 for wrecking Australia, then she still gets an extravagant lifetime prime minister's pension, plus plush office facilities and also many cushy highly paid jobs on company boards etc just because she was a dud Labor prime minister, meanwhile the rest of poor battling Australia is completely buggered-up because of Juliar's damage done. I predict Juliar will follow the lousy 2 bobs trail, Bob Hawke and Bob Carr to China, further selling out Australia with a lazy job too in the millionaires factory Macquarie Bank, just like that old bob car, for 30 pieces of silver. Well done to the "young & naive" red "crusader" liar Juliar!!Sean Blake Tuesday 4 September, 2012 - 7:46 PM
Australian politicians must get tough show a hardline approach,but these whinin bitchin cryin humanitarians are so weak,Australia is under attack why dont they understand.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:30 PM
True 'refugees' surely wouldn't have access to the Internet or a wad of money to pay some racketeer to bring them to our shores? Or is this just confirmation of what we all know but the Government and all the rest of the 'bleeding heart club' won't admit, and that is they are not genuine anything, let alone refugees! Brochures, Posters, how will that work, Australia Post? Typical of this useless Government, throw even more money away on yet another idiotic idea! For goodness sake, call an election and let the adults take charge!Susan Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:23 AM