- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- The Queen will not abdicate the throne
- Countdown trial for pedestrians
- Schoolies no worse this year?
- Amphetamine use on the increase
- Who will win big at ARIAS 2014
- Uber: the answer to Sydney cab rides?
- Baby found in Quakers Hill drain
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Will ad campaign deter boat people?
Boat people will be warned they may not be resettled in Australia with a new ad campaign. Brochures, posters and YouTube clips will be used to try and deter asylum seekers from dealing with people smugglers. But will it stop them?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Just how tough a situation faces the people of Syria? John Stanley has an incredible chat with Brian Moller, an Aussie nurse who has been working with Medicins Sans Frontierers in the 'secret hospital' in Syria.
Are we doing the right thing by staying in Afghanistan? With calls from MOs claiming the PM has blood on her hands, Peter Berner speaks with Clive Williams over the path ahead in the war torn country.
Will they stop making us an international embarrassment?Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:55 PM
Could a Government get more breathtakingly stupid than this.Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:54 PM
Instead of an election I think there should be a referendum asking whether Howard should be sent to Afghanistan alone to "stay the course" or Phony Abbott should go with him too. Perhaps Gillard could join them as well to "stay the course".Franco Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 8:22 PM
Yes the very anxious electorate can hardly wait for Juliar's 2013 election campaign slogans, like: "I will smash the people smugglers' model, I will stop the illegal boats coming, I will open off-shore processing on East Timor, there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead, I will stop the petrol companies price gouging and the supermarket grocery rip-offs" etc if you vote for me, Juliar. We have a very peculiar political process, when liar Juliar will get booted out in 2013 for wrecking Australia, then she still gets an extravagant lifetime prime minister's pension, plus plush office facilities and also many cushy highly paid jobs on company boards etc just because she was a dud Labor prime minister, meanwhile the rest of poor battling Australia is completely buggered-up because of Juliar's damage done. I predict Juliar will follow the lousy 2 bobs trail, Bob Hawke and Bob Carr to China, further selling out Australia with a lazy job too in the millionaires factory Macquarie Bank, just like that old bob car, for 30 pieces of silver. Well done to the "young & naive" red "crusader" liar Juliar!!Sean Blake Tuesday 4 September, 2012 - 7:46 PM
Australian politicians must get tough show a hardline approach,but these whinin bitchin cryin humanitarians are so weak,Australia is under attack why dont they understand.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:30 PM
True 'refugees' surely wouldn't have access to the Internet or a wad of money to pay some racketeer to bring them to our shores? Or is this just confirmation of what we all know but the Government and all the rest of the 'bleeding heart club' won't admit, and that is they are not genuine anything, let alone refugees! Brochures, Posters, how will that work, Australia Post? Typical of this useless Government, throw even more money away on yet another idiotic idea! For goodness sake, call an election and let the adults take charge!Susan Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:23 AM