- Council's new tool on parking meters
- Why do some brands remain 'cool'?
- Man refuses rising for magistrate
- Gillard gains ground in polls for PM
- Banning children not vaccinated?
- Footy show stunt angers viewers
- GST future looms at election?
- Students using performance drugs?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Douglas on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM Triple A credit rating from all 3 agencies,low unemployment,low inflation, low interest rates, yet by that poll the Libs can ... more
- Peter on Banning children not vaccinated? Amazing how some people from a minority fringe group are will to put the majority at risk over their un-scientific and ... more
- Karen on Banning children not vaccinated? Well if your child isn't vaccinated they don't get the Child care benefit for fee reduction and parents have to pay full ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Students using performance drugs? John, these days performance enhancing drugs are rife in top level sport. Because we are talking about mega $incentive ... more
- Robert on Packer picks Barangaroo design It looks frail, theres no sense of permanence and its a bit poofy. Basically, it looks crap. more
- CARMEN on Asylum seeker cost out of control? I fully agree with Bikinis not Burkas SOLUTION to this very unwelcome problem....IT MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Thomson to contest as independent Mentored friend and confidant of JuLia Gillard and now a so called Independent Craig Thomson is loaded with "Labor values" ... more
- Sandra M on Thomson to contest as independent He's as good as a dozen damned vacancies this joker. I trust the court hearing of the long line of charges is not delayed ... more
- Mick on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock I have to say Paul. You made yourself look ignorant by not even letting this bloke explain. I agree with what he said and ... more
- Peter on Labor handouts uncovered in Budget It's been found, everybody knows what it is going to be used for, Simple - Quarantine it till after the election. more
- Peter on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This subject will still be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get somebody with the BALLS to say enough is ... more
- paulo on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock Israel has broken more UN resolutions than any other!The USA always vetos anything against Israel.So we should all be on the ... more
- Robert on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This problem lies squarely at the feet of the labour goons and their anti-Australian agenda. If they love 'asylum seekers' ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 5G: download a movie in a second Faster on fiber optic and no distance restrictions and no peak volume problems! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Is Australia a fair country? The Federal Government is unfair to us fair dinkum Aussies! Muslim Colonits first Aussies last! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Easy solution build a Refugee camp in the middle of Western Australia, provide food, water, tents and long drops, (the same ... more
- Terrence on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock 70 years after Palestinians were so cruelly uprooted and dispossessed from their lands to create a country for the Zionists ... more
- Terrence on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Well, you have been saying these things for months now until you have exhausted all the superlatives. The only thing you ... more
- lyndal on Palmer party: is he really serious? He is such a goose, he tried to bribe the LNP and couldnt, so he picked up his bat and ball and went mad more
- Robert on Who are Sydney's worst drivers? Part of Sydney already on its way to third world status. No surprises there. Once again thanks for nothing to all the idiots ... more
Will ad campaign deter boat people?
Boat people will be warned they may not be resettled in Australia with a new ad campaign. Brochures, posters and YouTube clips will be used to try and deter asylum seekers from dealing with people smugglers. But will it stop them?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Just how tough a situation faces the people of Syria? John Stanley has an incredible chat with Brian Moller, an Aussie nurse who has been working with Medicins Sans Frontierers in the 'secret hospital' in Syria.
Are we doing the right thing by staying in Afghanistan? With calls from MOs claiming the PM has blood on her hands, Peter Berner speaks with Clive Williams over the path ahead in the war torn country.
Will they stop making us an international embarrassment?Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:55 PM
Could a Government get more breathtakingly stupid than this.Ian Bell Thursday 6 September, 2012 - 3:54 PM
Instead of an election I think there should be a referendum asking whether Howard should be sent to Afghanistan alone to "stay the course" or Phony Abbott should go with him too. Perhaps Gillard could join them as well to "stay the course".Franco Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 8:22 PM
Yes the very anxious electorate can hardly wait for Juliar's 2013 election campaign slogans, like: "I will smash the people smugglers' model, I will stop the illegal boats coming, I will open off-shore processing on East Timor, there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead, I will stop the petrol companies price gouging and the supermarket grocery rip-offs" etc if you vote for me, Juliar. We have a very peculiar political process, when liar Juliar will get booted out in 2013 for wrecking Australia, then she still gets an extravagant lifetime prime minister's pension, plus plush office facilities and also many cushy highly paid jobs on company boards etc just because she was a dud Labor prime minister, meanwhile the rest of poor battling Australia is completely buggered-up because of Juliar's damage done. I predict Juliar will follow the lousy 2 bobs trail, Bob Hawke and Bob Carr to China, further selling out Australia with a lazy job too in the millionaires factory Macquarie Bank, just like that old bob car, for 30 pieces of silver. Well done to the "young & naive" red "crusader" liar Juliar!!Sean Blake Tuesday 4 September, 2012 - 7:46 PM
Australian politicians must get tough show a hardline approach,but these whinin bitchin cryin humanitarians are so weak,Australia is under attack why dont they understand.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:30 PM
True 'refugees' surely wouldn't have access to the Internet or a wad of money to pay some racketeer to bring them to our shores? Or is this just confirmation of what we all know but the Government and all the rest of the 'bleeding heart club' won't admit, and that is they are not genuine anything, let alone refugees! Brochures, Posters, how will that work, Australia Post? Typical of this useless Government, throw even more money away on yet another idiotic idea! For goodness sake, call an election and let the adults take charge!Susan Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:23 AM