- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Will Julia Gillard remain PM?
Will Julia Gillard lead the Labor Party into the next election? Change may be close to allow fresh air into the next campaign. Graham Richardson with Paul Murray on the machinations behind the scenes for the PM.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
In just a few days time the amount of cash drawn out of your pocket and every taxpayer will top half a billion dollars. Jason Morrison asks if keeping warm is now considered excessive. Has anything changed.
211 people are onboard the latest asylum seeker boat that has arrived in Australian waters. Jason Morrison says statistics show of those people, 94% will in 5 years time still be on welfare, and in public housing.
@Christopher; what would you suggest idiot!! Are you a school teacher??Rocky Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 10:01 AM
Everyone talks of Labor losing, but I just cannot see Abbott being made PM, he just does not seem to have any ideas or initiatives.ChristopherJ Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 1:23 AM
@Jeff, I too would choose Rudd over Gillard any day, simply because he was the most popularly elected PM in recent days. I wouldn't worry too much about how carbon is priced. This govt has gone for fixed cost, I prefer the variable method (ETS), but at the end of the day, pricing on carbon has become a reality. Even if Abbott comes to power he won't go against it. He has been known to be a weathervane on this - according to his own words.Terrence Monday 13 August, 2012 - 5:25 PM
You mean we can do worse?Peter Monday 13 August, 2012 - 10:42 AM
The way I look at it is this, I would never ever ever vote for labor now or in the future if Julia is leading the party, With her carbon tax lies, terrible boat people policy's, over budget NBN, she makes dumb deals with the greens and the whole country pays for it just to keep power, the country comes first than the party, I would of never kept the country at ransom to stay in power, its more of a ego issue for her.
Come next election if labor tosses Julia to the curb and tosses the carbon tax out the door and reinstates Kevin Rudd the I would vote for Kevin, If not the Tony will have my vote.
Also The main issues that are state problems like infrastructure and electricity production ownership should be federally owned, If either party would take over these two over priced items and gave it a go to reduce the cost. That would win votes, also lower petrol rates, go off the North American rates, they are 40% cheaper.
JeffJeff Monday 13 August, 2012 - 7:13 AM
Yes please, I want Gillard to be the P.M. at the time of the election. She will ensure Labor and the Greens have the greatest defeat in Australian political history.David T. Sunday 12 August, 2012 - 1:19 PM