- State's top silk before the ICAC
- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Will Julia Gillard remain PM?
Will Julia Gillard lead the Labor Party into the next election? Change may be close to allow fresh air into the next campaign. Graham Richardson with Paul Murray on the machinations behind the scenes for the PM.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
In just a few days time the amount of cash drawn out of your pocket and every taxpayer will top half a billion dollars. Jason Morrison asks if keeping warm is now considered excessive. Has anything changed.
211 people are onboard the latest asylum seeker boat that has arrived in Australian waters. Jason Morrison says statistics show of those people, 94% will in 5 years time still be on welfare, and in public housing.
@Christopher; what would you suggest idiot!! Are you a school teacher??Rocky Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 10:01 AM
Everyone talks of Labor losing, but I just cannot see Abbott being made PM, he just does not seem to have any ideas or initiatives.ChristopherJ Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 1:23 AM
@Jeff, I too would choose Rudd over Gillard any day, simply because he was the most popularly elected PM in recent days. I wouldn't worry too much about how carbon is priced. This govt has gone for fixed cost, I prefer the variable method (ETS), but at the end of the day, pricing on carbon has become a reality. Even if Abbott comes to power he won't go against it. He has been known to be a weathervane on this - according to his own words.Terrence Monday 13 August, 2012 - 5:25 PM
You mean we can do worse?Peter Monday 13 August, 2012 - 10:42 AM
The way I look at it is this, I would never ever ever vote for labor now or in the future if Julia is leading the party, With her carbon tax lies, terrible boat people policy's, over budget NBN, she makes dumb deals with the greens and the whole country pays for it just to keep power, the country comes first than the party, I would of never kept the country at ransom to stay in power, its more of a ego issue for her.
Come next election if labor tosses Julia to the curb and tosses the carbon tax out the door and reinstates Kevin Rudd the I would vote for Kevin, If not the Tony will have my vote.
Also The main issues that are state problems like infrastructure and electricity production ownership should be federally owned, If either party would take over these two over priced items and gave it a go to reduce the cost. That would win votes, also lower petrol rates, go off the North American rates, they are 40% cheaper.
JeffJeff Monday 13 August, 2012 - 7:13 AM
Yes please, I want Gillard to be the P.M. at the time of the election. She will ensure Labor and the Greens have the greatest defeat in Australian political history.David T. Sunday 12 August, 2012 - 1:19 PM