- Drivers not tested for cocaine use?
- Want to sing at the Opera House?
- Close encounters on planet Mars
- Who deserved their shonky award
- Clubs to expand into childcare?
- Not enough jobs for uni grads?
- Who's been snooping in your bin?
- Demerits for illegal disabled parkers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
Will Julia Gillard remain PM?
Will Julia Gillard lead the Labor Party into the next election? Change may be close to allow fresh air into the next campaign. Graham Richardson with Paul Murray on the machinations behind the scenes for the PM.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
In just a few days time the amount of cash drawn out of your pocket and every taxpayer will top half a billion dollars. Jason Morrison asks if keeping warm is now considered excessive. Has anything changed.
211 people are onboard the latest asylum seeker boat that has arrived in Australian waters. Jason Morrison says statistics show of those people, 94% will in 5 years time still be on welfare, and in public housing.
@Christopher; what would you suggest idiot!! Are you a school teacher??Rocky Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 10:01 AM
Everyone talks of Labor losing, but I just cannot see Abbott being made PM, he just does not seem to have any ideas or initiatives.ChristopherJ Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 1:23 AM
@Jeff, I too would choose Rudd over Gillard any day, simply because he was the most popularly elected PM in recent days. I wouldn't worry too much about how carbon is priced. This govt has gone for fixed cost, I prefer the variable method (ETS), but at the end of the day, pricing on carbon has become a reality. Even if Abbott comes to power he won't go against it. He has been known to be a weathervane on this - according to his own words.Terrence Monday 13 August, 2012 - 5:25 PM
You mean we can do worse?Peter Monday 13 August, 2012 - 10:42 AM
The way I look at it is this, I would never ever ever vote for labor now or in the future if Julia is leading the party, With her carbon tax lies, terrible boat people policy's, over budget NBN, she makes dumb deals with the greens and the whole country pays for it just to keep power, the country comes first than the party, I would of never kept the country at ransom to stay in power, its more of a ego issue for her.
Come next election if labor tosses Julia to the curb and tosses the carbon tax out the door and reinstates Kevin Rudd the I would vote for Kevin, If not the Tony will have my vote.
Also The main issues that are state problems like infrastructure and electricity production ownership should be federally owned, If either party would take over these two over priced items and gave it a go to reduce the cost. That would win votes, also lower petrol rates, go off the North American rates, they are 40% cheaper.
JeffJeff Monday 13 August, 2012 - 7:13 AM
Yes please, I want Gillard to be the P.M. at the time of the election. She will ensure Labor and the Greens have the greatest defeat in Australian political history.David T. Sunday 12 August, 2012 - 1:19 PM