- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Will Peter Slipper return as Speaker?
Will Peter Slipper be back in the speaker's chair sooner rather than later? Stuart Bocking reveals the tone and nature of recent SMS texts before the courts, as Anthony Albanese goes on the attack.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Labor has seized on text messages between James Ashby and a News Ltd journalist over legal action against Speaker Peter Slipper.
Court documents claims Steve Lewis contacted Mr Ashby, saying "We will get him", in the days before sexual harassment claims were filed.
Government lawyers allege the legal action was a political conspiracy.
Senior Labor MP Anthony Albanese has address a media conference in Canberra.
The federal government has challenged Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to disclose all contact between his party and James Hunter Ashby, who has accused house Speaker Peter Slipper of sexual harassment.
Documents filed by lawyers for Mr Slipper and the commonwealth on Tuesday say Mr Ashby secretly met with Queensland Liberal National Party shadow minister Mark McArdle on February 2 to discuss his plans.
The documents also said Mr Ashby "unlawfully" sent extracts of Mr Slipper's diary to former federal minister Mal Brough, who is seeking LNP preselection to contest Mr Slipper's Sunshine Coast seat.
The government has now accused the federal opposition of playing a role in the process toward the allegations being made in April.
Mr Ashby is suing Mr Slipper and the commonwealth, claiming the Speaker made unwelcome advances and sent him explicit text messages making his sexual intentions clear after Mr Ashby had joined his staff. (AAP)
Hang on, why this sudden interest in "innocent before proven guilty"? Earlier when they thought Slipper was in trouble, these Lieberal stooges didn't care about it. When it is emerging that there were people from Lieberal party such as Mal Brough (and perhaps even higher up) who were conspiring against Slipper, these Lieberal stooges like John are doing an about-turn pleading for innocence until proven guilty. What a load of hypocritical subbish from Lieberal liars.Peter Sunday 1 July, 2012 - 3:55 PM
Mal Brough is in trouble. They have started to dig into him. What would be interesting to know is whether anyone higher up was giving instructions to him and if yes, who were they? It is getting interesting now.Terrence Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 6:03 PM
John, is Albo asserting that someone is guilty of something?James W Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:50 PM
Hang on, what happened to Albo's statements about Craig Thomson - that it's a care of innocent before proven guilty so we should leave him alone and not make any comments.
This Slipper issue is before the Courts and suddenly Albo is all over it with a comment for anyone who wants to ask. Hypocritical rubbish from another Labor waste of space.John Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 12:29 PM