- James Tiger - Lego Ninjago
- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Will Peter Slipper return as Speaker?
Will Peter Slipper be back in the speaker's chair sooner rather than later? Stuart Bocking reveals the tone and nature of recent SMS texts before the courts, as Anthony Albanese goes on the attack.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Labor has seized on text messages between James Ashby and a News Ltd journalist over legal action against Speaker Peter Slipper.
Court documents claims Steve Lewis contacted Mr Ashby, saying "We will get him", in the days before sexual harassment claims were filed.
Government lawyers allege the legal action was a political conspiracy.
Senior Labor MP Anthony Albanese has address a media conference in Canberra.
The federal government has challenged Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to disclose all contact between his party and James Hunter Ashby, who has accused house Speaker Peter Slipper of sexual harassment.
Documents filed by lawyers for Mr Slipper and the commonwealth on Tuesday say Mr Ashby secretly met with Queensland Liberal National Party shadow minister Mark McArdle on February 2 to discuss his plans.
The documents also said Mr Ashby "unlawfully" sent extracts of Mr Slipper's diary to former federal minister Mal Brough, who is seeking LNP preselection to contest Mr Slipper's Sunshine Coast seat.
The government has now accused the federal opposition of playing a role in the process toward the allegations being made in April.
Mr Ashby is suing Mr Slipper and the commonwealth, claiming the Speaker made unwelcome advances and sent him explicit text messages making his sexual intentions clear after Mr Ashby had joined his staff. (AAP)
Hang on, why this sudden interest in "innocent before proven guilty"? Earlier when they thought Slipper was in trouble, these Lieberal stooges didn't care about it. When it is emerging that there were people from Lieberal party such as Mal Brough (and perhaps even higher up) who were conspiring against Slipper, these Lieberal stooges like John are doing an about-turn pleading for innocence until proven guilty. What a load of hypocritical subbish from Lieberal liars.Peter Sunday 1 July, 2012 - 3:55 PM
Mal Brough is in trouble. They have started to dig into him. What would be interesting to know is whether anyone higher up was giving instructions to him and if yes, who were they? It is getting interesting now.Terrence Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 6:03 PM
John, is Albo asserting that someone is guilty of something?James W Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:50 PM
Hang on, what happened to Albo's statements about Craig Thomson - that it's a care of innocent before proven guilty so we should leave him alone and not make any comments.
This Slipper issue is before the Courts and suddenly Albo is all over it with a comment for anyone who wants to ask. Hypocritical rubbish from another Labor waste of space.John Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 12:29 PM