- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- Gay marriage: seeking equality?
- Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign?
- Our planet: are things getting better?
- Volunteers deserve our thanks!
- What do you love about Sydney?
- Weird things found in rental places?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
Will sponsors walk from swimming?
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired.
James Magnussen and his four by 100 freestyle relay team-mates will front the media today, after this week's release of a review into the games.
They'll be forced to address claims they mixed sleeping tablets with energy drinks at a lead-up camp in Manchester.
BWM Marketing executive Rob Belgionvane has told Dicko & Sarah the ordeal is taking a toll on the sport's image.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Swim stars are to face up to claims team acted up at 2012 London Olympics. Paul Murray speaks with Sports Journalist Jim Wilson about our poor performance and the antics our swimmers got up to ahead of London 2012.
Australia's men's relay team say they deeply regret taking the drug Stilnox during a team bonding session before the London Games, but are adamant it didn't affect their performance. Stuart Bocking crosses to the Press Conference:
Dysfunctional councils could be suspended under a new state government proposal. Paul Murray seeks out opinion from Local Government Assoc.'s Keith Rhodes, on why the sin bin is a great idea.
Jay Edmonds was stabbed after performing in a club in the Cross. The rapper was sent to St Vincents, and became part of the series of Kings Cross ER. Stuart Bocking speaks with him about the life saving procedure.