- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Will the NBN be a white elephant?
The Chief of the government's National Broadband Network admits there's much work-to-do, to meet its June deadline. Mike Quigley says the roll-out is gaining speed - but it faces a big task to meet target.
Shadow Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull tells Paul Murray why he thinks it's further evidence the NBN is a white elephant.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
As children return to school for the year, there are calls for earlier starts to public school days, so that they can be home earlier. Paul Murray on principals being given the choice of when school classes begin and end.
Warragamba Dam is requiring some maintenance work, so would it cope with a deluge similar to what Brisbane received, would there be a real flood danger for Western Sydney? Paul Murray investigates.
Huge band width, light speed data transfer. Fibre to the premises is the bomb. We have been installing it in our developments, for years.James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:33 PM
Yes indeed. They fooked it up from day one! And their disgraceful track record of this now utterly defunct, wantonly wasteful labor party tell me they will be gone come the national election - and deservedly so. I would in particular like to see Gillard, Abanesi, Roxon, Combet, Bowen, Garrett, Swan, and the rest of her damned communist left of left wing fabian society comrades lose their seats. They disgust me with their proven incompetence and abject stuffing our beloved country Australia.Bill T Abrahams B.Ec Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 7:11 PM
Both Federal and State Labor have a certain record when it comes to implementing their grandiose schemes. That record is of failure. Labor now has a herd of "white elephants" behind it and they have cost (and are costing) us a fortune to feed.David T. Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 1:10 PM
Whats this Will? Its Is!
Some brainwashed numnut came to the door the other day and tried to sell it to me!
He was politely told where to stick his NBN!Peter Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 11:48 AM