- A week of horror over flight MH17
- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
Woman gives birth alone in hospital?
Blacktown Hospital has confirmed it was fully staffed when a woman was forced to give birth with just the help of another patient. A full investigation's been launched after Kristi Jones was told to go home, despite clearly being in Labour.
Staff finally admitted her before leaving her by herself to give birth. Hospital General Manager Andrew Newton has told Dicko & Sarah their practices failed.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired. Dicko & Sarah with more on the revelations.
Dysfunctional councils could be suspended under a new state government proposal. Paul Murray seeks out opinion from Local Government Assoc.'s Keith Rhodes, on why the sin bin is a great idea.
why am I paying tax? since the hopitals are not able to provide us a decent enough service. (due to poor lack of structure from the gov) I pay taxes so that the public can have sufficient medical attention from doctors an nurses during an emergency. From now on I am refusing to pay my taxes, the gov for all I care can go take a dump.blake Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 8:34 AM