- Preview of Third Ashes Test
- Asylum seeker budget blowout
- NBN: Coalition's broken promise?
- Can you survive not telling a lie?
- Newsroom idol: Sarah vs Steve
- Cricket calendar: Live on 2UE in 2013-14
- Should the smack be banned?
- Public transport costs to rise
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on NBN: Coalition's broken promise? how much faster would the internet be without all the spying on Australians and will this be sold off once it has been in ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Public transport costs to rise Here we go again, another disaster at the hands of the bumbling, indeed useless damned O'Farrell government. It would be ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Should the smack be banned? I have no confidence whatsoever in anything this hopeless, indeed useless UN mob have to say! I agree with Mr Abbott - we ... more
- Cleangirl on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 G.M America has just paid back with interest the bail-out money they got from the government. Why do we keep throwing out ... more
- Cleangirl on Should the smack be banned? No. Where do the P.C police want to stop ? Outlaw piercings, non-payment of pocket money, circumcision. Look at discipline ... more
- Robert on Should the smack be banned? The UN should butt out of our personal family lives and stop trying to push their global socialist agenda down our throats! ... more
- Jester4212 on Should the smack be banned? It should be at the discretion of the parent.This should not be a law enforced by the government. I agree with the PM's ... more
- Greg O on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 There was a time when we made everything in this country but that was back in the days when there was no other country that ... more
- James W on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Paul Murray - The Australians story about Holden and the Unions is an 'Opinion' piece, suggests it's not fact. I don't ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Why should anyone complain? You all wanted globalisation and here it is taking away jobs and sending our economy downhill to ... more
- Phil on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Classic case of Dutch Disease. Our Mining Sector - which we subsidise too, by the way - is pushing up the dollar making it ... more
- Samuel J on What angers you on Sydney roads? I utterly dislike tailgaters which effectively is 'menacing driving',then those boofheads with P plates who drive like ... more
- Ben on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Why do these workers get promised all this assistance when us normal working people are expected to fiend for ourselves?I, ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
Woman gives birth alone in hospital?
Blacktown Hospital has confirmed it was fully staffed when a woman was forced to give birth with just the help of another patient. A full investigation's been launched after Kristi Jones was told to go home, despite clearly being in Labour.
Staff finally admitted her before leaving her by herself to give birth. Hospital General Manager Andrew Newton has told Dicko & Sarah their practices failed.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired. Dicko & Sarah with more on the revelations.
Dysfunctional councils could be suspended under a new state government proposal. Paul Murray seeks out opinion from Local Government Assoc.'s Keith Rhodes, on why the sin bin is a great idea.
why am I paying tax? since the hopitals are not able to provide us a decent enough service. (due to poor lack of structure from the gov) I pay taxes so that the public can have sufficient medical attention from doctors an nurses during an emergency. From now on I am refusing to pay my taxes, the gov for all I care can go take a dump.blake Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 8:34 AM