- Health cuts will hurt Western Sydney
- Normie Rowe on returning troops
- Hate shopping for Christmas?
- Are we too lazy behind the wheel?
- Should students take a gap year?
- What's your Plan B when drinking?
- Child killed outside Sydney school
- Sydney's top 5 accident blackspots
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- paulo on Blame game on budget blowout Peter it is not laboours fault.Even Jo Hockey said and i quote "More than half the deterioration in the budget position is ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout Its hard to get over the incompetency of the previous federal government. The shear inapitiude and inability to manage a ... more
- Jester4212 on Blame game on budget blowout Forget apologies, just get the work done. Enough of this blame game! more
- Cleangirl on Police fed up with alcohol violence Sack the namby-pamby Judges who refuse to punish the criminals. Why can drunk drivers get off because they are either ... more
- Cleangirl on What are challenges facing women? Feminism militants and the promotion of pornography. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Too true Robert, I have been saying for decades that Australia is a multi party Dictatorship, they say, you do or they send ... more
- Robert on Children shouldn't say sorry? @Ballasque. I agree. And I get sick of these so-called experts telling us how to bring up our children. They're liars as far ... more
- Kimber on Children shouldn't say sorry? Interesting, this thought bubble should go hand in hand with the story about security guards being needed on buses. Children ... more
- Peter on Police fed up with alcohol violence Time for a zero tolerance.It works in New York city, get caught walking the streets,drunk,disorderly, you get locked up,no ... more
- Greg O on Security guards needed on buses? Another band aid solution. We don't try and live with bush fires for example, we hit them hard and extinguish them. We must ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Ban hands-free for young drivers? Saturday morning Mamre Rd St Marys I was nearly rear ended by a female with Green P Plates while texting, how she missed me ... more
- James W on End of Aussie car manufacturing? It's not Jester, but we need to consider the consequences. It was reported that each dollar of Govt. support to the car ... more
- paulo on Is white ok for a second wedding? Bloody hypocrites those that would bad mouth equal marriage , while ignoring so many hetro marriages ending up in divorce ... more
- Ballsaque on Police fed up with alcohol violence Stop blaming alcohol. Blame the people who are committing the violen acts. Why is it acceptable to blame alcohol for violent ... more
- Ballsaque on Children shouldn't say sorry? It's the modern way, Don't teach children to be responsible, teach them to be arrogant little A-holes. Then wonder why no ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? @Bikinis not Burkas. And do you think the Australian people had a say in it? We have never had a say in the big issues like ... more
- David on Police fed up with alcohol violence @ robert "a touch of alcohol" you have never been out past 8pmthe fights are shocking there is a problem.if you don't trust ... more
- Robert on Police fed up with alcohol violence @Jester4212. Of course it matters what they are fighting over. They don't need alcohol to fight, they'll still fight anyway ... more
- Greg O on Police fed up with alcohol violence We had an alcohol problem a couple of hundred years ago in Sydney. It was fixed by a new Governor and a regiment of troops ... more
- Jester4212 on Police fed up with alcohol violence @Robert. It doesn't matter what they are fighting over, it's the fact that they ARE fighting! And because of the times and ... more
Work for "experience" unfair practice?
The Fair work ombudsman is investigating the legal status of internships and unpaid work experience. Mike Jeffreys on unfair hiring of teenagers for a day or two of work without pay for the "experience".
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What makes anybody think this is new? There are firms out there that will "employ" people for experence, work them stupid then dispence with them as either unsuitable or unusable then employ the next batch, it is just one big conga line of free labour and its happening everywhere!Peter Thursday 12 April, 2012 - 2:26 PM