- Sydney jihadi threatens attack
- Clive Palmer calls for elections
- Our biggest fear is public speaking
- The Whisper: Gay Bushrangers?
- 20-years for violent toddler murder
- Alcohol abuse: the wake-up call
- Greens Senator denies asylum stirring
- Ray 'Rabbits' Warren: The Voice
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum United you stand, divided you fall. Sounds a little like a song. About time Seniors formed a Union. What a formidable force ... more
- Gary on No place to top up Opal cards? I've had a Opal card for months, fantastic, best thing ever for public transport. I ordered it online, it arrived in the ... more
- James on Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge? Typical. Despite the inordinate number of junkets to places like Japan where they have rules to manage crowds which everyone ... more
- NOT SURPRISED... on Moree shooting: tension in the bush In my dealings with some very arrogant government departments, they can be quite rude and show little tact, often they make ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Warning on home grown terror But hang on a minute islam is such a bloody "peaceful religion" so what is Attorney-General George Brandis so damned ... more
- Greg O on Sydney facing homeless challenge New public housing estates look very impressive but there is never enough of them. It seems to be a case of we either give ... more
- James W on Parliament House $800 doorknob? Yeah, they must be punished for leaving us with a 3 X AAA rated economy and continuing on the 20 odd years of unbroken ... more
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on Work for the dole doesn't work They ought to get Abbott do 40 applications and see what it is like. This guy has no clue how to run the government and ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
Would you hire a female tradie?
Is there any difference between a female and male tradie? Dicko & Sarah put it out for discussion, would you hire a female tradie to work around your home? How far have we evolved when it comes to the sexes?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says the damage of the relationship between the Greens and Federal Labor has already been done. He tells Paul Murray the Greens have everything they wanted from Labor.
There is to be a 55 cent surcharge to be introduced on Harbour Bridge/Tunnel tolls if your tag doesn't scan during your cross. Paul Murray on the sneaky charges being added to technology used for Sydney tolls.
High standard? What if a female turned up to fix my taps? You have major insecurities. Why cant you fix the tap then?Renee Monday 25 February, 2013 - 3:24 PM
I'd definitely use female to fix brains of some of those loonies who say rubbish here.Franco Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 12:59 PM
Maybe but possbly not because if anything goes wrong, I would not be able to complain to her and argue about it. I can't handle tears.Ben Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:01 PM
What a stupid thing to say. You probably couldn't afford the highest standard.James W Friday 22 February, 2013 - 3:32 PM
NO I would not hire a female tradie as I would prefer the work to be of the highest standard. How would I feel if a female turned up to fix the taps.James W Friday 22 February, 2013 - 10:40 AM