- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Xmas spending begins in earnest?
Retailers say this week will give them a good idea of how they're going to do this Christmas. Australian's are expected to spend $6.5-billion this week on gifts alone with 934-million of that to be spent online.
Shop owners say the spending spree is much needed, after another tough year.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Organisers of Sydney's New Years Eve celebrations are promising the most elaborate fireworks display ever seen on the Harbour with this year's theme being "embrace". An app has also been launched for the event.
Drive-by shootings have stabilised across NSW but fraud is increasing, according to new crime statistics Paul Murray reveals. At the same time there's been a significant drop in theft and robbery offences.
I am agnostic and my wife buddhist, no spending here sorry shop keepers!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 14 December, 2012 - 3:16 AM
Jonathon L Benson, yes Labor must be brought to account for their entirely inappropriate actions. A Royal Commission would certainly not be out of order.Jaclyn Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 12:06 PM
@Nicole posting here - Thank you and well said indeed. We must not let down our vigilance and work together to get this creep minority labor socialist 'government' and her rotter hangers on booted out of office. They have utterly ruined our beloved country Australia with their wanton deceit, lies and other corruption.Jonathon L Benson Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 9:00 PM
The Salvation Army Christmas Appeal; say we have over 25,000 homeless people, thus the Salvos are begging on the streets for urgent cash donations to help our homeless, all because the arrogant miserly Labor government does not care for these Australians. How is it that the same Labor government can so easily provide nice homes with all the works and jerks for 30,000 very dubious, lazy illegal-entry, queue jumping country shoppers, fast track immigrants who +90% of them purposely dump their passports and mobile phones to blatantly deceive the Australian Immigration Department and then fraudulently gain $free Australian citizenship at the expense of genuine refugees who are rotting in primitive refugee camps for 10 years!!!! And then 94% of these damned so called asylum seekers outrightly refuse to work, preferring the Centrelink Disability Support Pension and then go back to their "dangerous" fled home countries for a relaxing holiday?? Just like teflon coated Captain Emad!! Labor obviously must go now!Leonard Monday 10 December, 2012 - 11:18 PM
False expectations, trying to relive the public into thinking everything is ok with retail, besides I aint spending crap this christmas considering my last electricity bill was $900 and I only have a freeking fridge & TV and do light and the wife does light washing on weekends. I could imaging what others are copping.luke Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:29 PM
I agree with Jonathon L Benson we are being ravaged by the horrible Gillard-Labor government who have no compassion for Australians. Disturbingly Labor are donating $Billions of borrowed chinese dollars to overseas countries-including China?? Countries who really dislike Australians!! And yet if there is natural disaster etc, etc here, we have to have community chook raffles to raise some $dollars for our very own suffering neglected Australians. Furthermore the charity OP shops are being inundated with Christmas shoppers and people needing $cash assistance for their ridiculously priced electricity bills etc and I note many seeking bill assistance are so called "asylum seekers" too. Labor can shove their fraudulent global warming, carbon dioxide tax right up the damned UN. There has been no global warming for 16 years and recently 130 top relevant scientists, like Australian scientist Bob Carter together wrote to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon advising him, that there is no global warming and thus there is no need to tax the tripe out of some western countries on the UN's behalf!!!! N.B. Not surprisingly the damned manipulating covering-up media failed to report this most important, significant development!Nicole K. Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:51 PM