- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Xmas spending begins in earnest?
Retailers say this week will give them a good idea of how they're going to do this Christmas. Australian's are expected to spend $6.5-billion this week on gifts alone with 934-million of that to be spent online.
Shop owners say the spending spree is much needed, after another tough year.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Organisers of Sydney's New Years Eve celebrations are promising the most elaborate fireworks display ever seen on the Harbour with this year's theme being "embrace". An app has also been launched for the event.
Drive-by shootings have stabilised across NSW but fraud is increasing, according to new crime statistics Paul Murray reveals. At the same time there's been a significant drop in theft and robbery offences.
I am agnostic and my wife buddhist, no spending here sorry shop keepers!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 14 December, 2012 - 3:16 AM
Jonathon L Benson, yes Labor must be brought to account for their entirely inappropriate actions. A Royal Commission would certainly not be out of order.Jaclyn Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 12:06 PM
@Nicole posting here - Thank you and well said indeed. We must not let down our vigilance and work together to get this creep minority labor socialist 'government' and her rotter hangers on booted out of office. They have utterly ruined our beloved country Australia with their wanton deceit, lies and other corruption.Jonathon L Benson Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 9:00 PM
The Salvation Army Christmas Appeal; say we have over 25,000 homeless people, thus the Salvos are begging on the streets for urgent cash donations to help our homeless, all because the arrogant miserly Labor government does not care for these Australians. How is it that the same Labor government can so easily provide nice homes with all the works and jerks for 30,000 very dubious, lazy illegal-entry, queue jumping country shoppers, fast track immigrants who +90% of them purposely dump their passports and mobile phones to blatantly deceive the Australian Immigration Department and then fraudulently gain $free Australian citizenship at the expense of genuine refugees who are rotting in primitive refugee camps for 10 years!!!! And then 94% of these damned so called asylum seekers outrightly refuse to work, preferring the Centrelink Disability Support Pension and then go back to their "dangerous" fled home countries for a relaxing holiday?? Just like teflon coated Captain Emad!! Labor obviously must go now!Leonard Monday 10 December, 2012 - 11:18 PM
False expectations, trying to relive the public into thinking everything is ok with retail, besides I aint spending crap this christmas considering my last electricity bill was $900 and I only have a freeking fridge & TV and do light and the wife does light washing on weekends. I could imaging what others are copping.luke Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:29 PM
I agree with Jonathon L Benson we are being ravaged by the horrible Gillard-Labor government who have no compassion for Australians. Disturbingly Labor are donating $Billions of borrowed chinese dollars to overseas countries-including China?? Countries who really dislike Australians!! And yet if there is natural disaster etc, etc here, we have to have community chook raffles to raise some $dollars for our very own suffering neglected Australians. Furthermore the charity OP shops are being inundated with Christmas shoppers and people needing $cash assistance for their ridiculously priced electricity bills etc and I note many seeking bill assistance are so called "asylum seekers" too. Labor can shove their fraudulent global warming, carbon dioxide tax right up the damned UN. There has been no global warming for 16 years and recently 130 top relevant scientists, like Australian scientist Bob Carter together wrote to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon advising him, that there is no global warming and thus there is no need to tax the tripe out of some western countries on the UN's behalf!!!! N.B. Not surprisingly the damned manipulating covering-up media failed to report this most important, significant development!Nicole K. Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:51 PM