- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Youth unemployment rising to 12.4%
Youth unemployment is at a staggering 12.4%, the highest it has ever been. Jason Morrison says he is sick of the insult when we are told that the unemployment figures are great sitting at an overall 5.2% now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Monarchists say the younger generation are becoming increasingly interested in the Royal Family as Prince Charles and Camella tour Sydney today. Have Australians given up on becoming a Republic?
One Direction have released their latest album with a catchy tune as the first single lifted from this much anticipated release. Are they still popular with the teens? Absolutely as the downloads begin today.
Lieberal party stooges like Lizzy have no idea what they are talking about. Clearly they don't understand basic economics but you could say the same about their leaders Abbott, Hockey and Rob. Lizzy and the stooges don't know that unemployment statistics are produced by the same ABS that did it for Howard and his predecessors.
According to ABS the unemployment rate in October was 5.4%. The improvement was due to full-time employment rising by 18,700 people and part-time employment falling by 8,880 people. The participation rate fell slightly by 0.1%Terrence Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The other big question is "Where are the Unions"?
They seem to be very adapt at verbalising the opposition on everything from industrial relations to economics but when it comes to blatant government failures, offshoring, corruption or shady deals you get a token outburst that makes you wonder why are you IDIOTS paying union dues?Peter Monday 12 November, 2012 - 2:01 PM
@Hi Terrence & Pete; the obvious reason for Labor's disturbing 12.4% youth unemployment is because of all those Labor failures, who have very badly damaged the Australian economy. That crazy female and her Labor cronies are the root cause of countless Aussie jobs going off to China and also incurring a $300billions dollar wasted debt. Labor have destroyed business confidence which has clearly led to high youth unemployment. Realistically, todays youth have no future because of Labor. However I do strongly agree with you: "At least Jason Morrison is trying hard, and he must be commended for that." That crazy lying female is way past her use by date and savvy business has lost all confidence in this untrustworthy Labor government and like the disillusioned electorate, business is sitting it out, waiting for the mother of elections to forever dump this slime green, independent, corrupt, union-getup Labor coalition rabble, anti-Australian Labor government.LIzzy Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:16 PM
That crazy female is the only one who believes those misleading employment stats...YOUNG & NAIVE JULIARR Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 8:42 PM
Firstly, Australia as a
Republic? Heaven help us all! Imagine some of the
politicians eg President
Gillard!! or President Turnbull!! No wonder there
is a swing back to the
Queen - God save the Queen!Belle of Tweed Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:19 PM
Plenty of jobs out there for our "youth" most don't want the workPete Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:10 AM