- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Youth unemployment rising to 12.4%
Youth unemployment is at a staggering 12.4%, the highest it has ever been. Jason Morrison says he is sick of the insult when we are told that the unemployment figures are great sitting at an overall 5.2% now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Monarchists say the younger generation are becoming increasingly interested in the Royal Family as Prince Charles and Camella tour Sydney today. Have Australians given up on becoming a Republic?
One Direction have released their latest album with a catchy tune as the first single lifted from this much anticipated release. Are they still popular with the teens? Absolutely as the downloads begin today.
Lieberal party stooges like Lizzy have no idea what they are talking about. Clearly they don't understand basic economics but you could say the same about their leaders Abbott, Hockey and Rob. Lizzy and the stooges don't know that unemployment statistics are produced by the same ABS that did it for Howard and his predecessors.
According to ABS the unemployment rate in October was 5.4%. The improvement was due to full-time employment rising by 18,700 people and part-time employment falling by 8,880 people. The participation rate fell slightly by 0.1%Terrence Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The other big question is "Where are the Unions"?
They seem to be very adapt at verbalising the opposition on everything from industrial relations to economics but when it comes to blatant government failures, offshoring, corruption or shady deals you get a token outburst that makes you wonder why are you IDIOTS paying union dues?Peter Monday 12 November, 2012 - 2:01 PM
@Hi Terrence & Pete; the obvious reason for Labor's disturbing 12.4% youth unemployment is because of all those Labor failures, who have very badly damaged the Australian economy. That crazy female and her Labor cronies are the root cause of countless Aussie jobs going off to China and also incurring a $300billions dollar wasted debt. Labor have destroyed business confidence which has clearly led to high youth unemployment. Realistically, todays youth have no future because of Labor. However I do strongly agree with you: "At least Jason Morrison is trying hard, and he must be commended for that." That crazy lying female is way past her use by date and savvy business has lost all confidence in this untrustworthy Labor government and like the disillusioned electorate, business is sitting it out, waiting for the mother of elections to forever dump this slime green, independent, corrupt, union-getup Labor coalition rabble, anti-Australian Labor government.LIzzy Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:16 PM
That crazy female is the only one who believes those misleading employment stats...YOUNG & NAIVE JULIARR Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 8:42 PM
Firstly, Australia as a
Republic? Heaven help us all! Imagine some of the
politicians eg President
Gillard!! or President Turnbull!! No wonder there
is a swing back to the
Queen - God save the Queen!Belle of Tweed Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:19 PM
Plenty of jobs out there for our "youth" most don't want the workPete Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:10 AM