- Accident hotspot: northern beaches
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- Drivers not tested for cocaine use?
- Want to sing at the Opera House?
- Close encounters on planet Mars
- Who deserved their shonky award
- Clubs to expand into childcare?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
Youth unemployment rising to 12.4%
Youth unemployment is at a staggering 12.4%, the highest it has ever been. Jason Morrison says he is sick of the insult when we are told that the unemployment figures are great sitting at an overall 5.2% now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Monarchists say the younger generation are becoming increasingly interested in the Royal Family as Prince Charles and Camella tour Sydney today. Have Australians given up on becoming a Republic?
One Direction have released their latest album with a catchy tune as the first single lifted from this much anticipated release. Are they still popular with the teens? Absolutely as the downloads begin today.
Lieberal party stooges like Lizzy have no idea what they are talking about. Clearly they don't understand basic economics but you could say the same about their leaders Abbott, Hockey and Rob. Lizzy and the stooges don't know that unemployment statistics are produced by the same ABS that did it for Howard and his predecessors.
According to ABS the unemployment rate in October was 5.4%. The improvement was due to full-time employment rising by 18,700 people and part-time employment falling by 8,880 people. The participation rate fell slightly by 0.1%Terrence Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The other big question is "Where are the Unions"?
They seem to be very adapt at verbalising the opposition on everything from industrial relations to economics but when it comes to blatant government failures, offshoring, corruption or shady deals you get a token outburst that makes you wonder why are you IDIOTS paying union dues?Peter Monday 12 November, 2012 - 2:01 PM
@Hi Terrence & Pete; the obvious reason for Labor's disturbing 12.4% youth unemployment is because of all those Labor failures, who have very badly damaged the Australian economy. That crazy female and her Labor cronies are the root cause of countless Aussie jobs going off to China and also incurring a $300billions dollar wasted debt. Labor have destroyed business confidence which has clearly led to high youth unemployment. Realistically, todays youth have no future because of Labor. However I do strongly agree with you: "At least Jason Morrison is trying hard, and he must be commended for that." That crazy lying female is way past her use by date and savvy business has lost all confidence in this untrustworthy Labor government and like the disillusioned electorate, business is sitting it out, waiting for the mother of elections to forever dump this slime green, independent, corrupt, union-getup Labor coalition rabble, anti-Australian Labor government.LIzzy Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:16 PM
That crazy female is the only one who believes those misleading employment stats...YOUNG & NAIVE JULIARR Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 8:42 PM
Firstly, Australia as a
Republic? Heaven help us all! Imagine some of the
politicians eg President
Gillard!! or President Turnbull!! No wonder there
is a swing back to the
Queen - God save the Queen!Belle of Tweed Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:19 PM
Plenty of jobs out there for our "youth" most don't want the workPete Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:10 AM