- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Youth unemployment rising to 12.4%
Youth unemployment is at a staggering 12.4%, the highest it has ever been. Jason Morrison says he is sick of the insult when we are told that the unemployment figures are great sitting at an overall 5.2% now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Monarchists say the younger generation are becoming increasingly interested in the Royal Family as Prince Charles and Camella tour Sydney today. Have Australians given up on becoming a Republic?
One Direction have released their latest album with a catchy tune as the first single lifted from this much anticipated release. Are they still popular with the teens? Absolutely as the downloads begin today.
Lieberal party stooges like Lizzy have no idea what they are talking about. Clearly they don't understand basic economics but you could say the same about their leaders Abbott, Hockey and Rob. Lizzy and the stooges don't know that unemployment statistics are produced by the same ABS that did it for Howard and his predecessors.
According to ABS the unemployment rate in October was 5.4%. The improvement was due to full-time employment rising by 18,700 people and part-time employment falling by 8,880 people. The participation rate fell slightly by 0.1%Terrence Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The other big question is "Where are the Unions"?
They seem to be very adapt at verbalising the opposition on everything from industrial relations to economics but when it comes to blatant government failures, offshoring, corruption or shady deals you get a token outburst that makes you wonder why are you IDIOTS paying union dues?Peter Monday 12 November, 2012 - 2:01 PM
@Hi Terrence & Pete; the obvious reason for Labor's disturbing 12.4% youth unemployment is because of all those Labor failures, who have very badly damaged the Australian economy. That crazy female and her Labor cronies are the root cause of countless Aussie jobs going off to China and also incurring a $300billions dollar wasted debt. Labor have destroyed business confidence which has clearly led to high youth unemployment. Realistically, todays youth have no future because of Labor. However I do strongly agree with you: "At least Jason Morrison is trying hard, and he must be commended for that." That crazy lying female is way past her use by date and savvy business has lost all confidence in this untrustworthy Labor government and like the disillusioned electorate, business is sitting it out, waiting for the mother of elections to forever dump this slime green, independent, corrupt, union-getup Labor coalition rabble, anti-Australian Labor government.LIzzy Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:16 PM
That crazy female is the only one who believes those misleading employment stats...YOUNG & NAIVE JULIARR Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 8:42 PM
Firstly, Australia as a
Republic? Heaven help us all! Imagine some of the
politicians eg President
Gillard!! or President Turnbull!! No wonder there
is a swing back to the
Queen - God save the Queen!Belle of Tweed Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:19 PM
Plenty of jobs out there for our "youth" most don't want the workPete Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 7:10 AM